|Pictured left-to-right: Carine Ullom, Karen Ludwig, Brian Long, and Kathie Wayne |
holding the pieces to the academic technology puzzle
We thought you’d enjoy “meeting” us and hearing about some of the items we have in store for you. Here are just a few highlights:
- Implement TurnItIn (Plagiarism prevention software)
- Implement identity verification
- Support the e-portfolio rollout
- Improve instructor support (training) at the College
- Enable virtual office hours for instructors and the Student Support Team
- Maintain currency of our Blackboard system by completing two upgrades (December and June)
- Support the rollout of additional Blackboard systems (such as Community and Collaborate)
- Explore ways to support the use of Zoom for teaching and learning
We hope you’re just as excited about the future as we are!
Do you have questions or suggestions for us? Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.