This one is for all of our instructors! Would you like to know more about using Blackboard and related resources and technologies? We’re putting together the Fall2 training calendar and currently have training sessions on the calendar for:
- Myers Library Online Resources (an overview of what's available online to both instructors and students, including new and updated resources).
- Overview of Blackboard for Beginners (learn the standard components available in Blackboard that complement a face-to-face course).
- Blackboard Announcements and Discussions (learn how to post effective announcements and utilize the discussion feature).
- Blackboard Grade Book Fundamentals (think of this as grade book “boot camp”).
- Inline Assignment Grading (for instructors already familiar with grading within Blackboard, and just need to know more about the new features).
- Blackboard Tools and Resources (learn how to use many of the new Blackboard tools and some of the old favorites).
Please be sure to check back often as we’re continually adding to the schedule.